Since the Blog is new, but many things have happened since our relatives moved north then south, catch up posts hope to fill some gaps with pictures.

Lije looking cute in his toy tub (some time last year).
Joe, being Joe (some time last year).

Lije doing his best to look like a romanian orphan (he required scalping due to getting nits at nursery - last year). Micky cried because she had to cut all his hair off. I think he looks ready to enlist.
1 comment:
I spoke to someone from Switzerland once about headlice and she told me when she was young they shaved your head and put petrol on it! Bet that did the trick.
Alas, they also have them in Australia!! Still the chemist has a very wide range of lotions and shampoos... I was concerned about the wording on the one I bought which spoke about 'control'. I felt that seemed to indicate that they could stay as long as they behaved themselves. 'Irradication' (is that a word?) would have suited me better.
Don't you think there should be a world 'get rid of headlice' day and we could all wash our hair in headlice destroying shampoo and see if we couldn't make them extinct. Do you think anyone would object to that?
Post a Comment