We're so glad to here that he's getting better! Poor fellow, what a trial!!
Jolly good. Poor E. So glad he's recovering now.
Well, looking ahead, best to have chickenpox in one's youf.
It's not nice what your son has gone through. I hope you are good yourself I have been in the doldrums, no computer I performed brain surgery last year on my mac and it didnt make it. Take CareAndrew N.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We're so glad to here that he's getting better! Poor fellow, what a trial!!
Jolly good. Poor E. So glad he's recovering now.
Well, looking ahead, best to have chickenpox in one's youf.
It's not nice what your son has gone through.
I hope you are good yourself I have been in the doldrums, no computer I performed brain surgery last year on my mac and it didnt make it.
Take Care
Andrew N.
Post a Comment